Housing, Paid Work &
Logistics | Job Descriptions
Summer internships start on May 12 and June 16, 2014. Applications for summer 2014 internships are now being accepted. We are still accepting applications for our artistic learning (Summer Shakespeare Conservatory) and special events internships. The deadline for submission is April 25, 2014.
To apply for all internships, please make sure that your application includes all of the following items. All application components submitted by email should be in Microsoft Word and/or Adobe PDF formats.
1. Cover Sheet: Please download the cover sheet and complete all items.
2. Cover Letter: This statement should be 500 words or less and include the following:
- Why you are interested in participating in the Professional Immersion Program at Cal Shakes;
- the training or experience you already possess in your chosen department;
- what would make this a successful internship for you.
Your cover letter should reveal information about yourself that may not be represented in your résumé or recommendations.
3. Résumé: Your résumé should include your professional experience and any experience relevant to your desired department. You may submit separate theatrical and professional résumés, if preferred.
4. Portfolio (design internships only): To help us get to know your work, please send several samples of your work in your chosen field in addition to the items above.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com or mail to:
California Shakespeare Theater
c/o Professional Immersion Program
701 Heinz Ave
Berkeley, CA 94710
You will receive a confirmation email when your application is received. If you do not hear back within two business days, please follow-up to make sure your application is being processed.
TEACHING ARTIST FELLOWSHIPS
Teaching Artist Fellowships run June 16, 2014 through August 13, 2014. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2014 Teaching Artist Fellowships.