Housing, Paid Work &
Logistics | Job Descriptions
We offer the following off-season internships: arts education administration, artistic, casting, costume shop, development, production management, special events, marketing, and Triangle Lab (our community engagement division).
Fall/Winter internships have rolling start dates beginning in September. Applications for fall/winter 2014 internships are now being accepted.
To apply for all internships, please make sure that your application includes a cover letter and resume. All application components should be in Microsoft Word and/or Adobe PDF formats.
1.Cover Letter: This statement should be 500 words or less and include the following:
- Why you are interested in interning at Cal Shakes;
- the training or experience you already possess in your chosen department;
- what would make this a successful internship for you;
- your availability and best possible start date.
Your cover letter should reveal information about yourself that may not be represented in your résumé or recommendations.
2. Résumé: Your résumé should include your professional experience and any experience relevant to your desired department. You may submit separate theatrical and professional résumés, if preferred.
3. References: Please include names and contact information for three references. Letters of recommendation may not be provided in place of references.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a confirmation email when your application is received. If you do not hear back within two business days, please follow-up to make sure your application is being processed.
Summer internships start on May 12 and June 16, 2014.
We are no longer accepting applications for the summer 2014 internships. Please check back in July for information on how to apply for our fall/winter 2014 internships.
TEACHING ARTIST FELLOWSHIPS
Teaching Artist Fellowships run June 16, 2014 through August 13, 2014. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2014 Teaching Artist Fellowships.