We provide a variety of benefits and recognition opportunities at each level of sponsorship. Below are just a few highlights of what you’ll receive as a corporate sponsor. We’ll work with you to develop a sponsorship package that fits your marketing goals and philanthropic values. We welcome both cash and in-kind sponsorships.
$50,000+ — Presenting Sponsorship
• Sponsor signage placed at theater for duration of season
• Catered VIP night, with complimentary tickets, at the gorgeous Bruns amphitheater
• Company logo on our ticket backs
• Four complimentary tickets to our annual Gala
• Logo and corporate bio featured in all four show programs for the Main Stage season.
• Recognition on all print collateral and web pages associated with each show.
$25,000+ — Season Sponsorship
• Company logo on postcards for the duration of the season
• Company biography in all four season programs
• Complimentary tickets to all opening night performances and after parties throughout the season.
$10,000+ — Production Sponsorship
• Sponsor signage placed at the theater during sponsored production
• Company biography in programs for sponsored production
• Company name announced from the stage before every performance of sponsored production
$5,000+ — Event Sponsorship
• Company name in all four season programs
• Two complimentary tickets to all four Opening Nights
For a full list of benefits, or to become a corporate sponsor of California Shakespeare Theater, please contact Janet Magleby, Director of Marketing & Communications, at email@example.com or at 510.548.3422 x112
Bid on impossible-to-buy-elsewhere experiences, or donate auction items, wine, or other goods in exchange for recognition and marketing benefits. For a full list of benefits, or to become a corporate sponsor of California Shakespeare Theater, please contact Janet Magleby, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 510.548.3422 x112.
We invite our patrons to make a small donation after each performance, and your company can provide a “match” to help leverage those donations and make each dollar go farther. Your company will receive recognition at the performance as an Audience Ask sponsor. You can choose to support just a few performances or a whole production, depending on your marketing needs. To become an Audience Ask sponsor, or to request more information, please contact Chapin Cole, Associate Director of Development, at email@example.com or 510.548.3422 x107
Challenge Gifts provide an important incentive for donors to increase their giving to general operating support or to support a specific program. They are particularly helpful to our Patron Services Associates during their nightly calling sessions to patrons. We can work with you to develop a recognition package that fits your needs, and ensure that your gift is used according to your particular philanthropic and marketing goals. To make a challenge gift to California Shakespeare Theater, or to request more information, please contact Chapin Cole, Associate Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.548.3422 x122.
back to top