Bruns Amphitheater Box Office (in-season):
Open two hours before the start of each performance.
Box Office Contact Info:
Box Office Phone: 510.548.9666
Box Office Fax: 510.843.9921
Group Sales Contact Info:
Group Sales Hot Line: 510.809.3290
Group Sales Fax: 510.843.9921
Group Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berkeley Box Office: 701 Heinz Ave., Berkeley - link to directions
Bruns Amphitheater: 100 California Shakespeare Theater Way (formerly 100 Gateway Blvd.), Orinda link to directions
Lost or Misplaced Tickets: Just call the box office and we will arrange replacements at no additional charge.
Refunds & Ticket Exchanges: All sales are final. Programs, prices, and artists are subject to change. Subscribers and FlexPass holders may exchange tickets at no cost up to 24 hours prior to the performance; single ticket buyers may exchange tickets for a $10 fee. All exchanges subject to availability. Upgrade fees may apply; no refunds or credits for exchanges to a lower-priced performance or seating section. If the performance is cancelled after intermission due to weather conditions, ticket stubs may be returned within seven days for a rain check for another performance. Contact the Cal Shakes Box Office at 510.548.9666 for more information.
Can’t Use Your Tickets? Donate them back! Returned tickets qualify as a tax-deductible donation if received at least 30 minutes prior to the performance.
What if it Rains? Our performances are rarely cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. Please arrive at the Theater for the scheduled performance time and dress accordingly. Patrons who choose not to attend a performance that goes on despite weather conditions will not be eligible for ticket refunds or credit. See “Performance Cancellation” below for more information.
Performance Cancellation: If a performance is cancelled for any reason prior to intermission, ticket holders will be entitled to attend another performance within the same price class. Performances cancelled after intermission are considered complete. Retain your ticket stubs and contact the Box Office as soon as possible (and no longer than within one week) to reschedule.
Charitable Donation Requests: We are happy to consider donating tickets to other nonprofit organizations. We ask that the request be sent on letterhead from the organization so that we can get your contact info on file. You can send that as an email attachment to email@example.com, via fax to 510.843.9921, or by mail to 701 Heinz Ave, Berkeley, CA 94710.
• Performances begin on time. Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate interval at the discretion of the house manager.
• No videotaping, photography, or audio-recording of performances is allowed.
• Please turn off cell phones and paging devices before entering Amphitheater.
• Smoking is restricted to designated area.
• Children under four are not permitted in the Amphitheater as a courtesy to our patrons and artists. To determine suitability of a play for your child over four, please call the box office at 510.548.9666.
• Pets are not allowed on grounds or in Amphitheater.
• Since we ask all patrons to silence cell phones during performance, you may leave the House Office phone number 510.548.3422 x143 as your contact number during a performance.